Re: [TenTec] Is the Orion Noisy?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Is the Orion Noisy?
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:30:46 -0800
Bill: Have you mentioned this to Dits 'n Bits?  I noticed the same problem
with the 2.037j update, but increasing the hang time seemed to fix the
problem.

BTW...I have updated my "Fix List" for things that need to be fixed in
future updates on http://n6ie.com/Wish%20List.htm and added:

The "Talk Power" problem,
VOX sensitivity
PBT and BW in the band-stack registers
A suggestion about encode rates (slow for CW, fast for SSB)

      Ron  N6IE
 www.N6IE.com
(Formerly N6AHA)