Re: [TenTec] Radio Control/Contesting??

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Radio Control/Contesting??
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 14:49:29 -0600
I have in fact heard both things and sent them to the appropriate lists in
order to evaluate and compare the responses from
different users, then compare that to the data on the sites I was sent.

What I feel is a good way to find out the truth about any rig.

 Asking experienced users and also looking at the numbers.

I am making a VERY important decision and one where I can afford no mistakes it
is also a big change, I am not playing a game, so it
is worth all the data points I can get.

I do the same things with antennas, power supplies ect, I like to find out the
experience of the people involved before I dive in
the water.

I ask for those opinions based on what I have read from other groups.

As far a "Troll Bait" I am not sure what the purpose of "Troll Bait" would be,
but if it is to solicit responses from experienced
users in order to make a sound decision, then I guess I am guilty of it.

  73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA: BUR, LotW, e-QSL
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)
Old calls: WY5L/KH3-KE5CTY-N5IET