[TenTec] Omni D

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni D
From: "Robert Tadlock" <btadlock@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:37:05 -0700
Hi Bob ,

   I see you got bit by the Ten Tec bug too .  I got ahold of  a nice second
hand Omni D series C  two years ago and I love it .  It never ceases to
amaze me how simple it is to use ,  how quiet it is ,  and how effective it
is .  I have two radios I will never part with .. One is the C  , the other
is a  TS-520S  I bought new many years ago .  When I die ,   I'm going to
specify that both are thrown into the box with me .  LOL  .

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone on the TT board  !

 Bob Tadlock    WD6GLA / 7