Re: [TenTec] The secret to GREAT audio -- only $3.79!

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The secret to GREAT audio -- only $3.79!
From: Bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 10:38:56 -0600
I should add I worked under contract as a sales representative ( over
a 30 year period ) for  Sennheiser  in the  late 70s , then AKG in
the 80 then Shure brothers ion the 90s... I learned a lot about what
makes a mic tick....
John Eargle ( another friend from the 80s ) wrote a the great book on
microphones,,,  if you have the time ,,the paperback version is 386 pages,

I am not an engineer , just an enlightened SALESMAN
Bill  ny9h