[TenTec] [Fwd: Orion II Spot Control]

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] [Fwd: Orion II Spot Control]
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 14:11:58 -0800

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Orion II Spot Control
Date:   Fri, 29 Dec 2006 22:49:33 -0600
From:   Gary Strong <gjstrong@comcast.net>
To:     <tentec-owner@contesting.com>

I am new to this list and as of today an owner of an Orion II. I seem to be missing something in the manual. Is there any way to adjust the “spot” volume when using the control to zero beat a cw signal. Mine is very loud and I can’t find in the manual how to lower it.

On a side note, I’ve been running Ten Tec rigs for about 25 years. Just moved up from a Corsair II to this Orion. Other than about a thousand more buttons, they are a lot alike (well at least they both say Ten Tec)

Thanks!

Gary

KO0Q

Checked by AVG Free Edition.