Re: [TenTec] vibroplex paddle

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] vibroplex paddle
From: Greg S <oldlongbeard@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 05:49:14 -0800 (PST)
Boy, Mark, I try to be very careful about that stuff, too! I scanned
my machine right away last night, and again this morning, and it
appears clean. My AV didn't find anything on the link, and Yahoo is
pretty good at stopping them, too, in my experience. I sure hope I
didn't cause anyone headaches!! I use Grisoft AVG.... what are you
using?

Greg, KC8HXO