Re: [TenTec] Orion2 bug in FSK

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion2 bug in FSK
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 08:03:20 -0600
I have MMTTY and a RigBlaster Plus and I can't seem to figure out how
to do this directly. I keep thinking that I should be able to do it
with the serial port connected to the RigBlaster plus and use the
"CW" output line for FSK, but I've had no luck; I think I read this
in the manual as well. Do you run yours directly though the
RigBlaster or do you use an NPN interface?

Kim Elmore, N5OP