Re: [TenTec] Ailing Orion 565

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ailing Orion 565
From: "Reed O. Krenn" <reed_ww3a@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 07:25:52 -0500
I'm afraid I left an incorrect impression; although I mentioned the
'recent' factory upgrade ( actually it was last October) I was not
implying that TT had caused the trouble. In hindsight I can see how that
statement might be interpreted. I mentioned the code version since it is
different from what is currently showing on the update page (2.O59d).

My inquiry was meant to determine if anyone else had seen this trouble
and what the cause had been. I would then determine if I was
willing/able to tackle the repair myself.

Thanks for the suggestions!

--
Reed O. Krenn
reed_ww3a@alltel.net