[TenTec] For Sale- Orion and accessories

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale- Orion and accessories
From: "Danny Shaver" <n5nbk@nortexinfo.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 12:02:43 -0600
I may regret this later, but I am listing my original Orion model 565 with
built in antenna tuner. I bought it new with the Hyle/Tentec microphone and
stand. Orion has the stock roofing filters and the optional 1.8 khz roofing
filter. Also with it is the matching 302 encoder/keypad. I sent it to Ten-tec
for the 2.XXX conversion and am currently running 2.057 firmware, which I
prefer to the 2.059. I have the original shipping box from Ten-tec. Radio is in
pristine condition, I just do not have time to get on the air due to work and
family responsibilities. Price $ 2600.00 for all shipped and insured in lower
48 states.

Thanks, Danny N5NBK