Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus for sale

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus for sale
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:13:43 -0500
Its obvious the rig was under priced,  but sometimes guys do that to get a
quick sale.  The O2 I sold for someone else recently was three to four
hundred dollars under priced but we wanted a quick sale and did not waffle
when several wanted to buy it.

The right thing to do is let the first one who responded have the Omni 6+ at
the price quoted originally.  Otherwise take it off the market and place it
on an auction site.

Toby  W4CAK