[TenTec] ATTN: Scott Robbins & Paul Clinton

To: <service@tentec.com>, <sales@tentec.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ATTN: Scott Robbins & Paul Clinton
From: "Lee Armitage" <LEE@GJ.NET>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:54:58 -0700
Good Morning Scott & Paul,

The Orion II did arrive and seems to be working perfectly.

My trade in repair was so minor there was no charge and the $2300 credit is in
process.

As impressive as the performance and design of the Orion II, your company, the
Sales and Service Departments are even more impressive.

I have never had such a positive experience with any company, in or out of ham
radio,  as I have had with Ten Tec.

Should I have ordered an instructional DVD for the Orion before I ordered the
radio? I see mention of this Orion DVD on the Ten Tec reflector but really do
not know anything about it other than that one does exist.

Feel free to have anyone call me if they are wondering about how Ten Tec will
treat them or the quality of the Orion I or II and I will be happy to tell them
an accurate description of my own positive experience with your company.

Thank you again and I hope 2007 will be the best year ever for you.

Many thanks and 73,
Lee Armitage N0LYW
970-234-8989
Western Colorado