Re: [TenTec] Orion 11

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 11
From: Neal Campbell K3NC <nealk3nc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 21:46:43 -0500
Another way to look at it is that Bob is getting his "once in a
lifetime" rig that will last a lifetime and since he doesn't yet know
what he will do in HF, he wants to buy the rig he will never outgrow.
If thats the case, he will be happy with both rigs although I
personally sold my Pro2 (which was just before the Pro3 came out) to
buy my Orion.

Neal