Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ auxillary antenna problem

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ auxillary antenna problem
From: "Dave, K2DP" <k2dp@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:35:29 -0600
Thomas,

I have an "Option III" (full factory upgraded ) OMNI 6+ and the only problem
I have noticed with the AUX Antenna is that the switch contacts sometimes
get dirty (simply from lack of use) and I have had to push the switch in/
out a few times to get the aux antenna in line. But that is simply because I
don't use an AUX antenna very often.

FWIW & 73,
Dave, K2DP