Re: [TenTec] O II Background flicker?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O II Background flicker?
From: "Richard Williams" <richardw@mho.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 22:05:40 -0700
Ron,

I have the flicker in all three settings for brightness (no change in
flicker).  Also running the latest version of softwear.

Someone commented it was trivial; and I said that in my first post!   Was
more interested in finding out if anyone else observed the phenomna; and I
was surprised to find out it is a "known issue" with Ten Tec.   From the
has been the case with some of the other "issues" I have seen on the
reflector.

Maybe there is a "common denominator" in the radios that have the flicker?

Dick K8ZTT