[TenTec] O II flicker, Part 2

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] O II flicker, Part 2
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 04:29:32 -0800 (PST)
Just an idle thought - What is the electric room lighting while you observe the
flicker... Look at it in complete darkness or just daylight... If no flicker
then the 60 cycle (actually 120) of the room lighting is strobing with the
refresh rate on the LCD...

  Use your digital camera to take a picture of the LCD at various shutter
speeds and see if it shows...

  BTW, I don't see it - dark / light / tungsten / fluorescent / nada...  I use
the factory default color scheme <whatever number that is>

  denny / k8do  O2 / J