Re: [TenTec] ORION Display (horizontal line??)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION Display (horizontal line??)
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:37:50 -0800
That is the line I assumed Bernie was referring to also, and it still
remains a mystery!  I am sitting here trying to change it, and sometimes and
can and then, I can't make it change again.  It looks like it is somehow
associated with the BW setting, but appears to work only intermittently.

Just so everyone is clear where it is, the line is below the filter BW
graphic rectangle and is a one pixel horizontal  line located one pixel
immediately above the upper border of the rectangle enclosing the frequency
calibrations of the sweep box.

      Ron N6IE
 www.N6IE.com
(Formerly N6AHA)