Re: [TenTec] 75 Ohm twin velocity factor ?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 75 Ohm twin velocity factor ?
From: "Steve Hunt" <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 23:05:57 -0000
Jerry,

And some days you might learn 2 new things .......

My calculator doesn't have hyperbolic functions, but I found that Google does!
Take a look at:

http://www.googleguide.com/calculator.html

Having said that, I can't get it to play with arccosh - perhaps I haven't
understood the syntax correctly?

73,
Steve G3TXQ