Re: [TenTec] Corsair II and Shure 526T SeriesII quuestion

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II and Shure 526T SeriesII quuestion
From: Bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 11:29:52 -0600
go grab the output of the capsule (R96),,,,  before the preamplifier....

disconnect the orange and red lines going to the preamp board,

take one to the gnd mic line  the shield...

take the other mic line and connect it to the white.... mic audio line,,,,

just get that pre out of the circuit,,,

it might pleasantly surprise you,,,,,

bill ny9h

http://www.shure.com/stellent/groups/public/@gms_gmi_web_ug/documents/web_resource/us_pro_526t_series2_ug.pdf