Re: [TenTec] Paragon Problem -spurs on either side of carrier

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon Problem -spurs on either side of carrier
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:48:27 -0800
Hi Joel,

You'll notice from the pictures on the link I  posted that the spur
content was a function of frequency as you might expect from
a multi-loop synthesizer. You might want to check several
different frequencies just to be sure you everything is okay,
especially if you weren't careful to use same exact frequency
for your before and after tests.