Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 50, Issue 4

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 50, Issue 4
From: "Doug Charette" <paintedgun@ecewb.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 17:29:33 -0600
From: tentec-bounces@contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces@contesting.com]
On Behalf Of Wayne Whitman
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 6:02 PM
To: TenTec List
Subject: [TenTec] Software

Hey TenTec owners, what are you using for software?

I have tried ACLog and it's ok, but could be better.  Pretty time consuming
compared to a paper log book. Using HamScope for psk and it works ok.

What else do you use and why do you like it?

Thanks for sharing,

73,
Wayne
K4ELO

I use Logic v.8  I've used Logic since version 2 and have never seen
anything else that convinced me that I needed to change.  It's the most
flexible package I've seen, and the support is great.  The one major
drawback is cost.  Does ok for contesting, although N3FJP or N1MM is much
better for this use.  See www.hosenose.com

73, Doug W5GA