Re: [TenTec] What Interface Do I need for Orion

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] What Interface Do I need for Orion
From: "David W LeJeune, Sr" <lejeuned@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 12:43:17 -0600
I can recommend 2 interfaces.  The one I now use is the rigblaster pro.
This does everything - CW, FSK, PSK31, etc.  It's by far the most versatile.
It does require 2 serial ports.  The other I have used is the MicroHAM USB
II.  Connects to a PC USB port and to the Orion with a custom made cable
that's included with the unit - you tell them it's an Orion 2 or Orion and
they send you the right cable.  Also a good piece of equipment and well
made.

Dave K5WNV