Re: [TenTec] Opinions wanted please about getting a second qrp rig

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Opinions wanted please about getting a second qrp rig
From: BPCI <bpci@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:56:29 -0700
I would only add that the rig has great sound and lots of volume. Mine is used
in a Jeep, and I never have problems hearing signals on it (unlike several
other rigs I have used mobile). I got mine after putting out the word on
several reflectors and Eham that I was looking for one. They are also often on
Ebay. Good luck and 73, Ci

Ci Jones, WU7R
FISTS #10789, CC# 1853
SKCC #22, C#38
NAQCC #306
QRPARCI #12163

In a message dated 02/12/07 09:40:33 Mountain Standard Time,