Re: [TenTec] Is anyone familiar with the TT regen recievers?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Is anyone familiar with the TT regen recievers?
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@gti.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:27:27 -0500
I'm not familiar with the TT regens, but don't forget that regens are
pretty broad, which might be a problem on a busy band. Also, the TT
regens do not have vernier tuning dials, just  coarse and fine tuning pots.

For CW, you may be better off with the TT direct conversion receiver
kit, or one of the TT QRP transceiver kits.

                                73,

                                Bob WB2VUF