Re: [TenTec] Inrad Argosy question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Inrad Argosy question
From: "J. W. (Dub) Thornton" <dub@oklahoma.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 07:58:51 -0600
Pete:

I have not actually tried it in my Argosy, but feel sure it would work fine.
I have used this filter in the old Omni B series, and currently use it in the
Omni C.  My impression is that the skirts on the Inrad 753 filter are steeper
than on a Ten Tec 500hz filter, and it seems to have a little less
insertion loss
than the Ten Tec filter.

I also use Inrad filters in the Corsair II, Omni V, and Omni VI, and
like them very well.

"73"  Dub

At 05:06 PM 2/16/2007, you wrote:
>Hi Gang,
>Does the Inrad 400 Hz #753 CW filter work well in the Argosy?
>Tnx es 73
>Pete NV4V
>

>--

J. W.  (Dub) Thornton  K5DUB