Re: [TenTec] Triton IV (digital) blowing finals

To: tentec@contesting.com, d.holdeman@att.net
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Triton IV (digital) blowing finals
From: Jim <jlboockh@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 19:12:02 -0600
Garland Jenkins in the service department at Ten Tec could answer that
question, but he retired a couple of years ago.

Using a nonresonant antenna and a power supply without a foldback
circuit could cause this problem. Are you using a Ten Tec power supply?

There are more knowledgeable people than me on this reflector who can
give better answers.

                        Jim  N4AL