[TenTec] Omni V PA Failure - An Update and Question

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V PA Failure - An Update and Question
From: John Mead <w9ow@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:24:39 -0800 (PST)
Thank you all for the posts on story about my Omni V
incident.
I have the rig back on the air (for now) with a
Paragon PA assembly and I'm now going to slowly work
on the original PA.

My Question: are the bias adjustment specs the same
for a Paragon and an Omni V?  I only have the Omni V
manual.  The bias circuits are a little different.

Thanks again for all the replies - and yes, I did find
that I need 101 radios!

John, W9OW