[TenTec] Value of Complete ARGO 515 System?

To: "qrp-l reflector" <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>,"Ten Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Value of Complete ARGO 515 System?
From: "W.D. (Doc) Lindsey" <dock0evz@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 08:23:56 -0700
Good Evening:

What would be the approximate price for a Ten Tec ARGO 515 station,
including all accessories (210 power supply, 206 crystal calibrator, and
208a Notch/CW Filter)?  This is a complete setup as far as I know.  The
ARGO 515 itself appears to be in extraordinary condition, except for a
couple of tiny scratches on the top near the back.  Anyway, can anyone
help?  There used to be a web page, but somehow I have lost the url for it.
Thanks in advance [g].

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ

W.D. (Doc) Lindsey