Re: [TenTec] superb vox

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] superb vox
From: "EI6DL" <ei6dl@eircom.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 17:48:26 -0000
Hello ! Bob . From reports that I have been receiving with my current vox
settings on my Orion II are  that stations can not tell that I use vox or
PTT. The mic I use is the Ten Tec 709 and the settings are as follows
Mic 65.    SP 2.   Vox Trip 10%. Anti- Vox  10%.  Vox Hang .25 sec.

73'es Tony EI6DL