Re: [TenTec] S-Meters & a proud Jupiter owner

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] S-Meters & a proud Jupiter owner
From: "HENRY R MACKEY" <kb9cqo@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 07:35:38 -0500
Hello Dennis/VE3VG,

I think I am new to the list too, however that one confusing page does look
very familiar to me.

The Jupiter was attractive for one because I could connect it to my
computer and do digital modes. Number two the flash memory can be updated
with new information. As it turned out 60 meters was added, plus TenTec
added some filters which has really helped also. Number three I bought it
new, the other rig was pre-owned! hihi.

Dennis the 580 will give you hours of enjoyment. Someday I hope to purchase
a Scout so that I may operate mobile.  Welcome to the group, if I may be so
bold as to say so.

RICK, thank you for placing the info from Dennis on here.

73 de Henry/N9HM

Jupiter.