Re: [TenTec] OmniVII band output info??

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OmniVII band output info??
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 12:27:20 -0500
It's just that there's so many thing that computer programs such as mine can
make simple and fast.  Like when trying to call a DX station and suddenly he
announces he is listening up 5.  All I have to do is press my "up" key
followed by the "5" key.  That makes my VFO B by 5 khz above my VFO A and
turns on split.  All in one operation.  I am almost always the first to call
when this happens.  Or when I change bands everything gets restored to the
last values I had on that band even things like power output settings,
antenna settings, attenuators, preamps, and so on.  And it's great to have
separate band register buttons by mode.  I have a full set for CW, another
set for SSB, and a third set that can be defined for SWL bands or RTTY
sub-bands.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain