Re: [TenTec] emergency power via generator

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] emergency power via generator
From: "James C. Owen, III" <k4cgy_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 07:15:53 -0800 (PST)
Another thing to consider with the choice of gen sets. In the
state of MD, unless it has changed and I didn't see it, The
maximum amount of gasoline you're allowed to store in portable is
5 gallon's. That's about 8 hrs max for my generator. Of course if
you have a underground tank, and this is getting hard to get
permission to have, then things are different.  We're getting a
little off TT discussions here but getting ready to move to a new
house I find it very enlightening.
73 Jim K4CGY