Re: [TenTec] Orion display readout

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion display readout
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 20:07:13 -0700
Giuseppe:

Do the RIT and XIT controls work OK?  When they are off does RIT and XIT in
the display for Main, and RIT for Sub all show "0"?  This could be a
firmware problem or maybe the RIT/XIT encoder has gone bad. You may want to
try a Master Reset, or reload the firmware from the Ten Tec website.

      Ron N6IE
 www.N6IE.com
(Formerly N6AHA)