Re: [TenTec] Wow!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Wow!
From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 21:51:20 -0400
Hi Ted,

The higher percentage is because you are a contester.  That increases your
percentage of LotW QSLs.  My percentage is even higher than that.  I can
think of several reasons for this.  BTW IMO if you do RTTY contesting your
LotW QSLs go way up and with more DX LotW QSLing than CW or SSB contests.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the code!"

From: "Ted Bryant" <w4nz@comcast.net>