[TenTec] TenTec For Sale: Hercules II and Scout

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec For Sale: Hercules II and Scout
From: "Tony Martin W4FOA" <w4foa@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:24:57 -0400
Fellow Ten Tec'ites

I am helping a close personal friend of mine dispose of some of his gear.
He has a serious health issue (CA) and wants to reduce the size of his
station.  He is the original owner of these items which include:

(1) Hercules II Model 420 Amplifier (includes new in box/uninstalled 10
meter board ) Original Manual. No Power Supply.  I understand this is one of
the latest versions of the 420.  On the FCC acceptance sticker it shows
"420A" .. I'm not sure if that is significant or not.  The SN# is 04C 10096.
Price is $995 and buyer pays shipping...CONUS only please.

(2) Scout Model 555 with 7 Band Modules (missing 18 and 160 meter band
modules), matching TenTec hand microphone, matching mobile mount and
matching Ten Tec Power Supply Model 937.  Includes Power Cord.  Serial Info:
(I don't see a SN on the 555 itself) but the Jones Filter (Model 535) is SN
10A10525.  Price is $850, package deal only.  Buyer (CONUS Only please) pays
shipping cost.

If interested, please reply direct to:  w4foa (at) comcast (dot) net .

Thanks and 73
Tony, W4FOA
Chickamauga, GA