[TenTec] Century 22 and Argosy 525 Stations and some accessoriesFor Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Century 22 and Argosy 525 Stations and some accessoriesFor Sale
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:46:17 -0700
Recent station accusations make it necessary for me to 'consider'
selling two of my favorite Ten-Tec rigs and a couple accessories. Check
out my photo on QRZ.com and you will see a portion of my Ten-Tec gear. I
am very picky so what you would receive would be very nice and the
prices are fair.

Item One:

Ten-Tec Century 22 with built in 'pulsed-style' 100/25 kHz calibrator.
Restrung PTO pointer and rebuilt PTO. Very smooth. Operates as normal
with up to around 20 watts output. I will include a Ten-Tec model 251
power supply that is in 'presentable' condition with this transceiver.
Includes nice original manual and factory notes. These don't go cheap
and I am selling for a reasonable price considering condition.
$325 plus shipping

Item Two:
Ten-Tec Argosy 525 (serial number 525 00540) with matching Model 225
power supply. Argosy has noise blanker (very rare), calibrator (rare),
audio filter, 8-pole 2.4 kHz filter (not the standard 4-pole), and the
optional 500 Hz CW crystal filter.

I put a new front panel on this Argosy and new knobs as well. Case is in
very nice condition. Rear panel almost unmarked. This is a hot
performing rig. 5 or 50 watts output. Newly restrung PTO and rebuilt
PTO. Original Ten-Tec manual. Power cable supplied. The 225 has minor
scratches but not too bad overall. No microphone.
$375 plus shipping

Item Three:
LDG-Z11 Autotuner with latest Microprocessor with 200 built-in memories
(this is a $30 upgrade). I built this one myself from a kit.  It is mint
and perfect in all ways. It is a perfect mate to the Argosy or the
Century 22.
$100 plus shipping

Go ahead and offer more if you wish, but know I won't consider less. I
will accept money orders but prefer PayPal (add 3% for PayPal fee
please). I will only sell/ship to 48 US states. This items will be
listed elsewhere in a few days.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

73,
Jerry, KG6TT