[TenTec] Help for disabled ham needed

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Help for disabled ham needed
From: "Jim Crofutt" <crokc@cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 22:13:37 -0500
I have a friend in Ft. Wayne , IN, he is getting back on ham radio after  20
years of being inactive  ,he is disabled and  he has just picked up a Ten Tec
Omni D and power supply and nice desk mic, he will need some assistance getting
his station up and running,  probably needs more help with putting up a G5RV
antenna in his back yard more then anything else.  He only has room for that
antenna and wants to operate 10 thru 80 with one wire,  he will be getting a
LDG auto tuner as well. He is pretty well set but just needs a little help.  It
should not take long,we   would like some ham who is familiar with  Ten Tec
rigs to assist if possible.  If you live there or are close and can help please
email me, ,  There is no hurry as his rig has not even been shipped yet, and he
is still collecting other items for the station,   just trying to line some
help up for him down the road ,  thanks,  73 Jim N0XE