[TenTec] for sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] for sale
From: "David H. Walker" <k0cop@onlymyemail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 18:12:51 +0000
I have for sale an Omni Six Plus. Serial # 03A10077. Unit has some
scratches on the top of the front trim ring. This came from TENTEC and
was listed on their sales slip. I sent the radio back to TENTEC in 2005
for adjustment and the unit has never been used since the radio was
returned.The plastic and my name tag is still on the rig,HI. I believe
that all of the filter spots are filled. I cannot remember exactly what
filters are in the spots but the rig was used for RTTY and CW. The rig
is offered for $1200.00. Shipping charges from South Carolina are extra.
I also have a Power supply for the radio..The supply is the Model 962
deluxe supply. Offered for $135.00 plus shipping from South Carolina. My
phone is 803-648- 2921 if anyone wishes more information that cannot be
answered with e-mails. BTW I have another Omni Six Plus and a Orion that
I use everyday.
Best,
David

--