[TenTec] RX320D

To: tentec mail list <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX320D
From: Marty Hartwell <mhartwe@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 17:01:01 -0400
Hi all

I just received my new RX320D from Ten Tec the other day and have been
playing with it. I was wondering if there is any other software packages are
available that will control it, or is the one designed so long ago the
only one
available. I am not sure how old the software is but it only mentions
windows
3.1 or 95 in the manual.
I am also wondering from someone who knows if you can put a list of
shortwave
or ham frequencies in a list of some sort to import them. The manual didn't
cover that but I may have seen a tab or something about import. I may bring
up the software just read the help files some.

Marty kd8bj