Re: [TenTec] Transverter

To: "Charles Stampf" <cestampf@yahoo.com>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Transverter
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:53:09 -0400
Yes, and I have used the 6 meter transverter with my Orion and Orion II.  It
goes especially well with my N4PY Orion program.  My software takes care of
remembering to reduce power automatically so you don't blow the transverter
input.  It also displays the frequencies as 50 mhz frequencies instead of 14
mhz.  And it takes into account any errors in the 6 meter transverter
crystal being off frequency.  My transverter is about 500 hertz off in
frequency and the software takes this into account to display the correct
frequency.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive