Re: [TenTec] CwGet and Triton IV or C21

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CwGet and Triton IV or C21
From: "Kirk Braunius" <kbraunius@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 03:15:44 +0000
Mike,

CwGet is working!  I switched over to the Century 21, and am listening to
CW.  It actually works!  Right now I have just one quarter inch plug to a
3.5mm at the computer end.  I am in the headphone jack, so I cannot listen
and "watch" at the same time.  Need to make a little "Y" so I can branch a
speaker off tomorrow.

Kirk