Re: [TenTec] FS ORION II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS ORION II
From: Richard Hemingway <rheming1@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 11:02:09 -0500
I am offering for sale the following:

Orion II with autotuner.  It is in like new condition.  I am 79 years
old and live in a retirement community.  I have it on my desk with a
Isotron 20M antenna on a bookcase. It is only six  months old and has
only been used infrequently for PSK at no more than 30 watts.  I have
had no problems with the unit.  I was bought as a demo from TT with a
full warranty.  It has 2.037j update which was  on it when I
purchased it..  I have all the goodies that came with the unit and
the manual which is somewhat marked up.  It is a superior radio, but
not only is it more than I need we have some financial health
problems in the family.  If interested please email me offline.

Price:  $ 3,300.00 plus shipping from Dallas, TX.  Certified check or
money order.

I also have the TT 709 mic which I have never used.  Price  $ 79.00

Richard Hemingway, N5XRD