[TenTec] Airpax Polarity?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Airpax Polarity?
From: K5XS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 17:38:22 EDT
At the minimal cost, I decided to add an Airpax T11-1-20.0A-01-11C-V in my
power supply circuit for my Orion II.

I got the breaker (I got three, if anyone wants one at what I paid, let me
know) today, and looking at it, I see what appears to be an arrow indicating
"In" and another indicating "Out."  I note also that the lug with a #1 is
labeled "LINE," while the lug numbered #2 has no other marking.

Are these things polarized?  Does the "LINE" lug go to the +13.8VDC  source
and the non-LINE go to the positive terminal on the rig?

Thanks for any clues.

Bernie K5XS