Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII What if...about 'Flash Update Mode'

To: Carl Moreschi <n4py@arrl.net>,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII What if...about 'Flash Update Mode'
From: joel hallas <jrhallas@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 10:38:41 -0400
On the Omni 7s I've been using, the firmware update works fine without
booting with the 0 key held.

It runs great via the serial cable with the radio just on and in loacal
mode. It doesn't seem to work if RIPing with the remote PC.

The latest adds the bar-graph for SWR, now possible to easily tune that
manual tuner!

GL & 73, Joel

Joel R. Hallas, W1ZR