[TenTec] Model 215 mic for sale as-is

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Model 215 mic for sale as-is
From: "Kirk Braunius" <kbraunius@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 06:10:08 +0000
I think this is a Ten Tec 215.  I see no model number on it; under the base
it says Model 417 Stand and Electro-Voice, Inc.  There is an indentation on
the mic grid where it appears a small round logo medallion may have been.

It came with a sheet that says "TEN-TEC ENGINEER DATA" and "Model 215P"
Microphone on it.

Pictures at:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/Kbraunius/Ham%20Radio/DSCN2625_edited.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/Kbraunius/Ham%20Radio/DSCN2626_edited.jpg

When I got it with my Triton, the PTT button was erratic at best.  I was
using a 705 so I just put it aside.

Planning to sell it, I sprayed some Deoxit D5 in the switch mechanism last
month.  It is no longer erratic - it simply does not key the radio at all
now.

Does anyone have an interest in buying it as is?  Let me know if so and how
much.

73
Kirk
AI4PZ