Re: [TenTec] Microphones

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Microphones
From: "Steve Snyder W7CM" <w7cm@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:49:40 -0700
I have never used a Ten Tec microphone but I have run a Heil HM 10 with 5
cartridge on a Paragon for about  20 years and now use it on my Jupiter.
Works great, get nothing but good reports and I can't see fixing something
that isn't broken.  I don't care for amplified mics. I am in a noisy
environment so the Heil works really well. I have to almost be touching it
to work best and that is fine with me.

Steve  W7CM