[TenTec] Argosy 525D front panel differences

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argosy 525D front panel differences
From: Kevin Purcell <kevinpurcell@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:34:01 -0700
Once you have two you can compare them. :-)

My 525D serial 01611 has a front panel (below the meter) that looks
like the analogue Argosy. The name plate says "TenTec Argosy".

Like this: <http://www.rigpix.com/tentec/argosy525.htm>

My 525D serial 02497 has a front planel that looks like the analogue
Argosy. The name plate says "TenTec Argosy II".

Like this: <http://www.rigpix.com/tentec/argosyii.htm>

Note these are both digital Argosies(?). So was this machine fixed
with an old front panel or did they change during the production of
the 525D

I'm curious between the relationship between front panel and serial
number.

--
N7WIM / G8UDP
Kevin Purcell