Re: [TenTec] Updated Orion II "Wish List"

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Updated Orion II "Wish List"
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:18:35 -0700
I haven't checked the frequency response of the AM on this release yet, but
I may do it over the weekend.  Subjectively, it sounds good, and in the last
version, the TX response went from below 20 Hz out to about 4 kHz, although
it needed a bit of EQ to flatten the curve and boost articulation.  It is
extremely clean sounding, and TX EQ now works.  The AM RX improvement is
striking!

                     Ron Castro
           Chief Technical Officer
              Results Radio, LLC