Re: [TenTec] Orion 2.060b Receive Audio levels down quite a bit

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2.060b Receive Audio levels down quite a bit
From: Neal Campbell K3NC <nealk3nc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:06:46 -0400
I own a orion 2 and did not realize there was any difference, but now
know it does not exist on the classic Orion. Sri for induced confusion!

Neal Campbell K3NC
nealk3nc@gmail.com

telnet to our DX Spotting clusters at: dxc.k3nc.com, ports 12001 and 23

"Devoted to Dogs: How to be your dog's best owner"
Great Dog Book  at www.abrohamneal.com