Re: [TenTec] Flash update not working

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Flash update not working
From: "Stan Dicks" <w4ag@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 12:42:16 -0400
Grant,

At least  I know this happens to others, but nothing seems to be fixing it.
I did a master reset and rebooted my computer. No dice. I replaced the
serial cable. No dice. I turned on xon/xoff and then hardware handshaking on
the port. No dice. And yet if I fire up N4PY or the logging program, they
talk to the Orion through com1 just fine. Maybe, on a long shot, I'll try
downloading the update software again, but I doubt if that is going to make
any difference.

73, Stan, W4AG