Re: [TenTec] updates

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] updates
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 17:51:43 -0700
Phil:  Welcome to the group!  The version you have, 2.037j was the latest
until two weeks ago when 2.038k was released.  This update fixed some
problems with AM RX and TX, added an icon that shows which of the four
band-stack registers you are using, an indicator for "split" operation and
fixed a few odd-ball bugs that showed up on occasion.  It did seem to add a
very minor problem with an artifact in the CW sidetone and TT says they will
fix that with a new update sometime this week.  The DSP version does not
have to be separately updated since it does that automatically when you
update the firmware version.

Check my website at www.N6IE.com for more information.

                     Ron N6IE
                www.N6IE.com